You've probably listened to a TED Talk or Car Talk...now tune in for TechTalk!
TechTalk is a free, 30-minute teleconference hosted on the third Tuesday of each month by IBS to address your pressing technology concerns.
On June 21, our topic will be: "Can you hear me now? Sound masking for the noisy (and quiet) office."
Today's workspaces are trending toward open, flexible, light-filled areas. But the design features that make an office space so appealing can also make it very noisy.
Ever feel like you work in a library, except you don't? Quiet offices can be distracting, too, whether your concentration is disrupted by a pin drop or a client's privacy is compromised by unintentional listening.
What you'll learn at this TechTalk:
- The difference between sound masking, speech privacy, and white noise systems.
- Major office design factors that impact acoustics.
- What sound masking systems can and cannot do to impact office noise.
- How acoustic systems are installed and integrated with existing networks.
- Budgeting guidelines.
To join this teleconference:
1. Dial Into the Conference: (563) 999-2090 and enterAccess Code: 175018
2. Join the Online Meeting to view slides:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/rchapman8
Online Meeting Id: rchapman8
Call IBS at 614-240-5999.