- 1993: IBS opened for business as ADC Information Technologies, Inc., with a focus on structured cabling systems.
- 1995: Acquired new, larger headquarters at 950 Michigan Ave., a facility originally built for City Janitorial Services.
- 1996-2000: ADC acquired two technology firms to expand services into multi-media systems, design, and engineering.
- 1999: ADC became the first company in Columbus to be certified in 802.11 wireless networks.
- ADC twice named to central Ohio's list of 50 fastest growing companies
- 2001: ADC changed its name to Integrated Building Systems to reflect one-stop services for all technology systems in a facility.
- 2013: Received a 20-Year Milestone Award from the Conway Center for Family Business.
- 2013: Named Corporate Team of the Year by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- 2014: Brought the first enterprise Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) system to Ohio.