This year Integrated Building Systems will host 4 regional meetings for telecommunications professionals in the BICSI North Central Region.
BICSI, the industry's leading international professional organization, offers continuing education credits (CECs) for participation in region events.
BICSI Region Events inform technology professionals about what's happening in their area and frequently offer unique technical presentations. Events are locally hosted and managed, as well as self-funded. These events provide members and nonmembers with an opportunity to enhance and share their knowledge while earning CECs without having to travel great distances.
June 15, 2017
The next North Central Breakfast Club meeting will be June 15 from 7:30 am to 10:30 a.m. Register online today.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration, Networking, Membership Drive and Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome, Introduction, “What’s New” and Meeting Overview, Chip Chapman, RCDD, President, Integrated Building Systems
- 8:10 a.m. Circadian Rhythm and Lighting Control, Jim McGrath, Crestron Electronics
- 9:20 a.m. Energy Code Comparative Analysis, Jim McGrath, Crestron Electronics
- 10:20 a.m. Q & A, Closing Remarks, Door Prize Drawings and Evaluations
Integrated Building Systems will host a third Breakfast Club on August 17, 2017. A BICSI region meeting will be held November 16, 2017, at the Boathouse at Confluence Park in Columbus, Ohio.