BICSI Members: Meet U.S. North-Central Region Director Chris Scharrer, earn 5 CECs on November 3
Integrated Building Systems hosts regional meetings for BICSI* members to strengthen their professional knowledge of current technology practices and and to earn continuing education credit for their professional certifications.
On November 3, 2016, IBS is hosting a BICSI breakfast meeting and a BICSI lunch club meeting at BMI Federal Credit Union in Dublin, Ohio. U.S. North-Central Region Director Chris Scharrer, RCDD, NTS, OSP, will be the opening presenter at each session.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – Design Considerations by Randy Butler, Superior Essex International
- A New Layer of Security Inside the White Space by Jason Hallenbeck, DCDC DCP, Data Center Design, Great Lakes Case & Cabinet
- Internet of Things by Carol E. Oliver, RCDD, ESS, Manager of Training & Contact Support, Data Communications, Legrand North America
- Open Compute Project by Jeff Osowski, Schneider Electric
- Additional session TBA by Jeff Christie, Maxcell
Vendor displays from Graybar, Structured Innovations, Great Lakes Case & Cabinet, and Axis Communications will be open during session breaks.
Registration and parking
Both events are free to attend but registration is required. Breakfast and lunch will be provided at no charge.
Parking is free at BMI Federal Credit Union. Follow "Event Parking" signs and enter the building from the side door, next to the parking lot.
Questions? Email Tina Parsley at tparsley@IBSwebsite.com.
* BICSI is a professional association supporting the advancement of the information and communications technology (ICT) community. ICT covers the spectrum of voice, data, electronic safety & security, project management and audio & video technologies. BICSI provides information, education and knowledge assessment for individuals and companies in the ICT industry, serving nearly 23,000 ICT professionals, including designers, installers and technicians.