Did you know it's your responsibility to make sure emergency responder radios work in your building?
Failing a radio test could put your certificate of occupancy at risk. Join Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief David Ringley and IBS President Chip Chapman on December 1 at 3:30 p.m. to learn about new fire code enforcement guidelines for new construction and renovation projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Building owners, especially of high rises, hospitals, senior living facilities, performance halls, schools, factories, and warehouses
- Architects (seminar is AIA-approved for 1.0 LU/HSW credit)
- General contractors
- Property managers
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Code requirements from the National Fire Protection Association, International Fire Code, and Ohio Fire Code for in-building communications.
- Specifications for public-safety systems, including cabling, radio frequency, antennas, power, and pathways.
- New enforcement guidelines from the City of Columbus for new construction, renovation projects, and high-rise or high-hazard facilities.
Email IBS at info@IBSwebsite.com or call 614-240-5999.