We’re looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team!
Integrated Building Systems is a technology design, consulting, and integration firm that will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2018. We help businesses make wise investments in technology when they’re building, updating, or moving their offices.
- Work with the Business Development and Marketing team to support sales and marketing efforts, publications, social media, and other tasks.
- Manage the company’s CRM database.
- Organize the customer appreciation program.
- Manage our opportunity tracking process.
- Provide back-up support for the Office Manager on phones, filing, and billing.
- Assist with event marketing programs.
- Prepare materials as needed for Operations.
- Impressive interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, attend to details, and meet deadlines.
- Fluency with technology, especially Microsoft Office programs.
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable education and work experience.
- 2-5 years’ professional work experience.
- Full-time employment, medical benefits, matching 401K program, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Commitment to your success, including training, feedback, and professional development.
- Opportunity for advancement within our dynamic organization.
- A work culture that prioritizes integrity, reliability, and outstanding work.
- Corporate offices in the vibrant Harrison West/Short North district.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
Write a letter explaining why you’re interested and how your background reflects the job responsibilities and qualifications. Send your letter and a resume to IBS President Chip Chapman at cchapman@IBSwebsite.com or 950 Michigan Avenue, Columbus OH 43215. References should be available on request.
Integrated Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.