Join Integrated Building Systems for our fourth annual Electronics Recycling Drive on Earth Day, April 22, 2016, from 8 am to 3 pm. Let's keep IT out of our landfills!
How it works:
- Rain or shine, simply drive up to 950 Michigan Avenue and volunteers will unload items from your car or truck.
- Get a receipt, if you'd like. Your items are considered a tax-deductible donation to our nonprofit recycling partner, Community Computer Alliance.
- Hungry? Buy lunch from Burning Pig BBQ food truck from 11 am to 2 pm.
- Feel great about doing your part to make the world greener on Earth Day!
What you can bring:
Pretty much anything with a cord can be dropped off -- computers, printers, scanners, copiers, laptops, gaming systems, small household appliances, all types of phones, servers, and more. You can also bring cords, cables, keyboards, ink cartridges, and lithium-ion batteries.
In 2015, we collected 6.5 TONS of old, unused, broken, outdated, taking-up-space-in-the-office electronics (see photos).
- CRT monitors, $15 each
- Large office copiers, $35 each
- LCD/flat-screen televisions, $5 each
- Tube/projection televisions, $2 per inch
What you cannot bring:
- Items containing Freon
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguishers
- Hazardous materials
Download the event flier
Help us spread the news and share the event flier. Keep it green, if you can -- email the flier or use the "share" button below to post event information on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Contact us with your questions about electronic recycling.