Integrated Building Systems is seeking a qualified Electronics Integration Technician for an immediate opening on our team.
- Knowledge of wire-pulling techniques in retrofit and new construction environments.
- Ability to read wiring schematics, building plans, and construction documents.
- Knowledge and skill in working with hand tools and testing equipment on low-voltage electrical circuits.
- Professionalism when interacting with a project manager and client.
- No fear of getting dirty, working in confined spaces, or heights.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and spirit of motivation.
- Ability to work as a team with other members of the company and work with limited supervision when needed.
- Ability to perform work at exacting standards in an efficient manner.
- Ease with working with computers and networking infrastructure.
- Desire for learning new technologies.
- A strong background in at least one of these commercial electronic systems: cellular radio communications, IP/SIP based telephones, constant voltage paging and sound reinforcement, IP/digital video communications, security cameras, or access control.
- Working knowledge of various construction methods and tools with emphasis on structural and electrical standards for commercial environments.
- Digital video transmission systems, switching, and cabling.
- Installation, programming, and commissioning of Crestron controls and DSP audio systems are a plus.
- CTS or CTS-I certification is a plus.
- Active amateur radio license is a plus.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Ability to drive a full-size van and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift large items up to 70 pounds, and lift 50 pounds overhead.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Availability for full-time work, with typical work hours on weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; days and hours will occasionally adjust to meet client needs. Travel to customer locations is usually within a two-hour radius of Columbus
Integrated Building Systems offers:
- A safe, healthy work environment that is team focused. We value honesty, integrity, reliability, responsibility, and quality work.
- Training, which is part of our commitment to and investment in our team.
- Full-time employment, with competitive wages and benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, qualifications, and a note or cover letter on why you would be the right fit for this position to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through March 9, 2018.
Integrated Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.