Integrated Building Systems is a technology consulting and integration firm that creates the connected environment needed to run today’s businesses. We plan, design, and install the voice, data, video, and security solutions that our clients need when they’re building, updating, and moving office space. During these high-stress times, we help clients avoid problems, get results, and make wise technology investments.
We're looking for the right person to fill a new role on the IBS team -- an entry-level Management Trainee. Here's what we're looking for:
- A person of character—known for hard work, accountability, and strong communication skills.
- Zeal for building a long-term career with us.
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a complementary field of study such as telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer science, communications systems, business, finance, marketing) or equivalent military training and background.
- Insights from entry-level experiences, such as a first job out of college, internships, or work-study assignments.
- Willingness to wear many hats and ability to learn by doing, listening, researching, and studying.
Here's what this new person will be doing:
- Learning the telecommunications business from the ground up, including the installation, integration, and design of structured cabling, audio-visual, security, WiFi, phone, and data networking systems.
- Getting work (training with sales and marketing), doing work (training on job sites and on project designs with operations), and accounting for work (training on our reporting systems).
- Asking lots of questions, of both customers and colleagues, and clearly communicating information.
- Gaining the education and experience required to earn certification as a BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer.
And here's what we offer:
- Commitment to your success, which includes training, feedback, professional development, and support for achieving technology credentials.
- A work environment that values honesty, integrity, reliability, responsibility, and quality.
- A small firm that gives you the opportunity to fill a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- A growing company with a 22-year history of success and a reputation as a trustworthy business partner.
- Full-time employment, medical benefits, matching 401K program, and paid vacation and holidays.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION: Write a letter explaining why you’re interested in the position, and how your background reflects the qualities we’re looking for. Send the letter, a resume, and at least two references to IBS President Chip Chapman at cchapman@IBSwebsite.com or 950 Michigan Avenue, Columbus OH 43215.