Security and Access Control Systems
Most organizations invest in security systems to protect people and property, to deter theft, or to protect against false claims. But to achieve these goals, what specific features do you need in a security system? How will you collect and use information? And importantly, what will it cost?
Integrated Building Systems will help you select the system that's most appropriate for your needs and budget, and we'll get it installed and integrated seamlessly. Our certified designers and technicians offer you:
- On-site security risk assessments to determine where your facility is vulnerable and what type of system is needed.
- A security master plan, including a detailed budget, equipment list, and recommendations for integrating your security system with existing networks.
- Over 20 years' experience in designing and installing security systems for clients in retail, k-12 schools, universities, churches, nonprofit organizations, healthcare, and private business.
keep your business safe with a solution that's right for your needs and budget:
- IP and CCTV security cameras, including pan/tilt/zoom, motion detection, and HD equipment
- Digital, analog, and hybrid systems for video monitoring and recording
- Security command and control rooms
- Public address and safety systems
- intrusion detection and monitoring
- Consulting, design, installation, and monitoring services