Wireless and Cellular Networks
Wireless networks support critical communications, like in-building distributed antenna systems to support and improve cellular service, first-responder systems, and private and guest networks.
Seamless wireless connectivity is expected in today's work places, especially with the ever-growing demand from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement.
Even though wireless seems to exist simply everywhere, designing and installing wireless networks is complex. Building design, architectural materials, and structured cabling systems all factor into the design, scale, and cost of an effective, reliable wireless solution.
With 20+ years' experience ranging from planning radio towers, educational campuses, commercial complexes, and city and county-wide point-to-point networks, Integrated Building Systems will help you implement a wireless solution that best meets your needs, with a careful eye toward your budget, bandwidth, and future expansion.
complex project or basic upgrade, we're ready to help:
- 802.11 A, b, g, n, and ac wireless data networks
- 20Ghz and 60 Ghz unlicensed microwave data networks
- In-building cellular repeater, PCS, and amplifier systems for all major carriers
- RF engineering, including propagation for licensed andunlicensed radio communication systems
- Ethernet and serial telemetry systems for SCADA
- Radio towers to support communication systems
- Free-space optics networks for wireless fiber optic extensions
- Site surveys